Saturday, March 24, 2012

Overheard Somewhere


Jess: "All, it's been awhile since we've been able to horn ourselves into the press and therefore the public's consciousness."

Al: "Yeah. Yeah, I agree. I am tired of not seeing myself in the news. What do you think we should do?"

Jess: "What's his name? That kid that got killed down in Florida? I forget..."

Al: "Trey? Tevor? No, wait! Trayvon... Trayvon Martin. That's his name."

Jess: "You know we can use that kid's story. The tragedy. The violence. The racism. The outrage. The media storm. Heck, even the FBI is involved now. It already has everything we need built into it! We don't have to do much of anything else other than to insert ourselves into the story!"

Al: "That's a great idea. I say we do it."

Jess: "Let's go make some calls!"

Al: "I'm with ya!"

Jess: "Let the games begin baby!!"

No comments: