Quote of the Week

I usually don't do this on my blog, but I am a rabid news follower and I usually have a "headline of the week" or "quote of the week" in my mind or one that I tell or send to my friends... this week its:

"The reporting of the past few days has proven tackier than a costume change at a Madonna concert,"

Mike Huckabee said this in his speech commenting on the news medias blatant bias against Sarah Palin, McCain's choice for VP.

He's wrong though, the media sunk to a new low. A Madonna concert is not tacky enough for the level of reporting that has taken place in the last week. Tacky really isn't the word I would choose - disgusting bias are the 2 words I would use.

Comments

Fairwind said…
Exactly! Where is fair and balanced?
Reporting is not reporting anymore that is for sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Jason Castro Sings "Clumsy"

Thanks for the Warning!