Thankful.

Being it's Thanksgiving, I thought I would write a little about those who are a constant presence in my life.

God.
How could I not be thankful for a Person who gave His life so I could live? Plus He gives grace, mercy and forgiveness every day of my life - 3 things I really couldn't live without.

My Wife.
She is beautiful, smart and caring and committed to our relationship and our family. I love her dearly.

My Kids.
Their ages range from 6 to 17 and I love everything about all 3 of them! Plus, as anyone who had kids knows, they teach me alot about myself (i.e. they're built in accountability partners).

My Mom.
I am thankful for my mom and her influence in my life. I wouldn't be where I am at personally or professionally without her guidance and her support.

My Friends.
I am not sure I could do life without my friends. They encourage and uplift me when I am down and provide me a sounding board for decisions that I need to make. You know who you all are and I am thankful for every one of your presences in my life.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jason Castro Sings "Clumsy"

Thanks for the Warning!

The Use of Influence